If you experience other people’s emotions and feelings and want to control that, try this very easy way of holding your hands. It seals your energy field. To beef it up, add the visualization.
I love and approve of myself. I trust the process of life to be there for me. I am safe. All is well. I easily balance flow and cleansing.
Mental/Emotional Causes of Imbalance:
Obsessions. Being obsessed about things. Emotional trauma leading to overwhelm.
Physical Causes of Imbalance:
Systemic yeast infection, candida, candidiasis, bruising or bursting of spleen through impact trauma. When the intestines aren’t working at their best, this negatively impacts the spleen.
Physically, the spleen is the central processing area for blood and lymph interaction. The blood system carries away wastes that the lymph system picks up and takes it to the kidneys for disposal. Spiritually, the spleen is connected to our emotional life.
Signs of Imbalance:
- Clumpy, clotting periods
- Heavy, profuse periods
- Morose, moody, overly sad, depressed
One of the key tricks to manifestation is affirmations or declarations. You’ve got to program or set your mind and being and body to whatever it is you want to create, attract, receive or be.
Here are some wonderful financial abundance affirmations:
- My endless good now comes to me in endless ways.
- I now attract only the highest vibrational people and things to me.
- All that is mine reaches me in great avalanches of abundance.
- I am now so grateful for this $_____ and I’m completely open to receiving this times 10-fold.
- I thank you, Universe, for my bank account that is full of money, $______ (fill in how much you want), which is already mine and has come to me in a safe and comfortable way. I receive this or something better, in my highest and greatest good, and that of all concerned, in accordance with divine will and the free will of all concerned. And so it is!
Read this page for inspiration — these quotes are sure to lift your spirits and guide your day!
[stray-all categories=Inspiration rows=100]
Reader’s Digest had it right. It’s the kind of medicine that doesn’t need a spoonful of sugar to get down. Laughter is great for you, not just for improving your mood, but for improving your body at the same time. It works by stimulating the pituitary gland, which then releases pain-suppressing opiates.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves alertness, creativity, memory, and brain function. When you connect two un-related ideas or things, your brain works as a whole, according to William Fry, M.D., of Stanford University.
- Increases blood flow throughout your body and increases the oxygen that the blood carries to your skin, muscles, and organs, which then
- Improves your appearance with brighter eyes, fresher-looking skin, and that lovely rosy glow
- Works out the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles
- Reduces stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. Reducing cortisol can help you lose weight. Reducing adrenaline makes you feel calmer and can help to reduce stomach pain, headaches, etc.
- Increases the response of tumor- and disease-killing cells such as Gamma-interferon and T-cells
- Defends against respiratory infections–even reducing the frequency of colds–by immunoglobulon in saliva.
- Increases memory and learning; in a study at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, humor during instruction led to increased test scores
- Later improves sleep
So let’s laugh. What makes you laugh? Share your favorite funny video, tell us your favorite funny movie, or how about a good joke?
Here are a couple of funny quotes to get you going:
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils … – Louis Hector Berlioz
“Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.” – Douglas Adams
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Here are some funny videos:
Hysterically funny video on clients who want free stuff. As Peter Bowerman puts it, “Brilliantly puts into perspective clients who nickel-and-dime hardworking folks like us (copywriters, designers, etc.). Would any of them ever dream of pulling the same BS with ANY other service provider? Not a chance.” Watch it, tell us what you think. Have you run into clients like this? How do you handle them?
Great video to watch when you wake up in the morning! Be your best, believe in yourself, and create your reality.