If you experience other people’s emotions and feelings and want to control that, try this very easy way of holding your hands. It seals your energy field. To beef it up, add the visualization.
One of the key tricks to manifestation is affirmations or declarations. You’ve got to program or set your mind and being and body to whatever it is you want to create, attract, receive or be.
Here are some wonderful financial abundance affirmations:
- My endless good now comes to me in endless ways.
- I now attract only the highest vibrational people and things to me.
- All that is mine reaches me in great avalanches of abundance.
- I am now so grateful for this $_____ and I’m completely open to receiving this times 10-fold.
- I thank you, Universe, for my bank account that is full of money, $______ (fill in how much you want), which is already mine and has come to me in a safe and comfortable way. I receive this or something better, in my highest and greatest good, and that of all concerned, in accordance with divine will and the free will of all concerned. And so it is!
Read this page for inspiration — these quotes are sure to lift your spirits and guide your day!
[stray-all categories=Inspiration rows=100]
Reader’s Digest had it right. It’s the kind of medicine that doesn’t need a spoonful of sugar to get down. Laughter is great for you, not just for improving your mood, but for improving your body at the same time. It works by stimulating the pituitary gland, which then releases pain-suppressing opiates.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves alertness, creativity, memory, and brain function. When you connect two un-related ideas or things, your brain works as a whole, according to William Fry, M.D., of Stanford University.
- Increases blood flow throughout your body and increases the oxygen that the blood carries to your skin, muscles, and organs, which then
- Improves your appearance with brighter eyes, fresher-looking skin, and that lovely rosy glow
- Works out the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles
- Reduces stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. Reducing cortisol can help you lose weight. Reducing adrenaline makes you feel calmer and can help to reduce stomach pain, headaches, etc.
- Increases the response of tumor- and disease-killing cells such as Gamma-interferon and T-cells
- Defends against respiratory infections–even reducing the frequency of colds–by immunoglobulon in saliva.
- Increases memory and learning; in a study at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, humor during instruction led to increased test scores
- Later improves sleep
So let’s laugh. What makes you laugh? Share your favorite funny video, tell us your favorite funny movie, or how about a good joke?
Here are a couple of funny quotes to get you going:
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils … – Louis Hector Berlioz
“Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.” – Douglas Adams
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Here are some funny videos:
Great video to watch when you wake up in the morning! Be your best, believe in yourself, and create your reality.
Reflexology works like pushing buttons on your hands and feet to heal the rest of your body.
It’s a massage that heals your organs and balances your hormones, all without drugs or surgery. It’s absolutely remarkable and is something you can do for yourself and your loved ones. It is also absolutely blissfully relaxing when done by a professional.
The effects last long after the actual session, and include the following general experiences:
- Much better sleep
- Improved social interactions
- Increased happiness
- Decreased stress
What does reflexology heal and assist the body in doing?
- Menstrual imbalances, such as oligomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea
- Peri-menopause and menopause symptoms like hot flashes, irritability, weight gain
- Cleansing of toxins
- Release of stress chemicals
How does reflexology work?
- It’s like acupuncture without the needles – you essentially massage points on your hands and feet which connect with different parts of your body, activating healing for those body parts and releasing toxins. This works literally from head to toe, including your brain, lymph system (important in preventing and fighting cancer, blood issues, immune system, etc.), all of your organs, your spine, and joints.
- Remember that old song “The hip bone’s connected to the knee bone, the knee bone’s connected to the ankle bone….”? Every part and system in the body is interconnected and when working in harmony is amazing. When the system is off-balance, however, everything starts to wobble out of “spin”, like a top that’s been bumped. Get it back on track, and everything will right itself.
- One of the keys to reflexology is listening to and responding to your body. Your feet and hands will hold discomfort and in some cases outright pain in the areas that correspond to your body’s “off-balance” organs and systems. Massage these and you will recover, provided you are not continuously causing further trauma by eating unhealthy foods, smoking, drinking, not exercising, not getting enough sleep, etc.
- Reflexology points line up on your feet and hands with the anatomy of your body. Put your ankles together and look down. The center line between your feet lines up with the spine. Your heart point is primarily on your left foot, your liver point is primarily on your right foot, just as the organs are in your body. The same works with your hands. Toes and fingers line up with brain, face, and neck starting with the tips and working towards the palm or sole.
How does one do reflexology?
- If you are doing it for yourself, sit down on a comfortable couch where you can sit cross-legged.
- Pull one foot up so that you can reach it easily, and massage the spots that hurt or are uncomfortable.
- As you gain familiarity with the massaging techniques and with how your body feels, dig deeper as you massage. You’ll be able to access pain that hides itself away, deep inside your feet and hands.
- If you are in a public place, at work, or cannot reach your feet, work on your hands instead of your feet.
- There are many techniques for pressure stimulus, but the most useful tip is to do what feels good and effective for you. You will experience “good pain” which lets you know where to work. If you experience “pain pain”, stop hurting yourself and let up on the pressure. As you do reflexology more frequently, you will get better and better at it and intuitively know how hard to push and in which direction.
- Use the charts that Peacock & Paisley have here to locate which sections to work on based on your symptoms:
Reiki is an energy healing modality, or technique, that works on all aspects of healing – body, mind, spirit, and emotions.
Some people feel a very pleasant, soothing warmth coming from the Reiki practitioner’s hands and find the overall experience deeply relaxing and healing, sometimes in ways that are hard to explain. You may find after a session that other people greet you more warmly, that someone you had an ongoing conflict with now is polite and friendly. You will find that physical pains decrease dramatically; pain is often removed completely.
What’s a Typical Session Like?
Usually, you will sit or lie down on something comfortable, often a massage table. You remain in your regular clothing, although it’s a good idea to wear something very comfortable. I recommend wearing natural fabrics like silk, cotton, or wool, and leather shoes. You’ll be taking the shoes off, if you are comfortable with that. Many Reiki practitioners will offer you a lightweight blanket to cover your body and/or feet. If your feet tend to get cold while you relax, you might want to wear some warm socks. There will probably be soothing music playing in the background, such as Native American flute, nature sounds, or classical music.
What’s an Attunement?
A Reiki attunement is a way of opening your spiritual channels for receiving and transmitting divine healing energy.
Who Uses Reiki?
Lots of people! Some people just learn it to heal themselves, others learn it specifically to heal others, and many people study it to augment their healing practice.
- massage therapists
- holistic healers
- energy workers
- social workers
What Does Reiki Heal?
One of the reasons Reiki is so helpful is that you don’t have to be consciously aware of what your problem is for Reiki to heal it. While traditional talk therapy requires conscious awareness and acknowledgment of an issue, Reiki only requires acceptance of healing.
- arthritis pains
- repetitive use injuries
- ear aches
- broken hearts
- muscle soreness
- cuts and scrapes
- emotional traumas
- broken bones
- damaged ligaments and tendons